Sound Effects

For my sound effects I am making:

Bats Flying: I am going to use an umbrella to simulate the sounds of bats flying. I can do this at home.

Chainmail: I am going to use keys to simulate the sound of chainmail moving. I can make this sound at home.

Explosion Debris: To simulate the sound of debris falling and moving after an explosion I am going to use a cardboard box filled with junk. I will then hit the box with a hammer to simulate the movement of the debris. I can do this with supplies from home.

Gore: To make the sound of gore and guts being ripped out. I can use eggs and fruits to make a goo in a bowl, then I can dip rags in the goop and jostle it around to simulate the sound. I can make this sound at my home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Design Principles

Storyboard Templates